Very disappointed in Teletech, corporate greed at its worst. The sad fact is that the Members are paying the price, because they are being helped by Agents who are under trained and poorly paid, and lead by a Management staff, that has no idea what is going on.

For example when they rolled out Zelle, the way the agents found out about it was when enraged members called about it. yup that was our introduction and training. They want agents to learn different lines of business, but get upset if we ask, if they are going to pay more. I know...how dare the little people speak.

Update: Dec 6th Now that Teletech has officially given me the boot...its time to state some facts, this company needs to be exposed for what it truly is. I will be writing and reviewing this company on several sites. Teletech is a very diverse group, so I was surprised when I was feeling I was being discriminated against and worked in a hostile environment. Yes, my eyes are very small but I do know how to read and notice everything around me.

Mgmt will try to convince you it's all on you, and you need to change. Teletech needs to quit making agents set themselves up for sexual harassment . The verbiage we are forced to say is degrading and when members responds by asking if you have a boyfriend , maybe, it should be looked at...hhhmmm. So Teletech takes punitive action if verbiage is not used.

They ask A LOT for 10 a hour, I guess they think there doing a favor for agents with their degrading verbiage, is it so agents can hussel cash on the side?? USAA members are paying the price for Teletech's incompetence and greed. (Hugo I would love to know what psychological study you used to implement the call flow....

GQ? Playboy?)