You should STAY CLEAR of this pathetic, corrupt organization! This company has been the worst experience I have ever had in my entire career.

The management considers its employees second and runs it like a sweat-shop. And dont forget the EEOC violations/charges of age, race and disabilities that have been brought against them.

Just think of them like BP on the IT side..No Ethics, No Morals, ruin lives and No reason to be in business.

I fully agree with the previous review...They are well known for coming up with "bogus" reasons to have people fired and then fight the benefits that employees righfully deserve.

Tempe, Arizona, United States #1331075

Teletech is the worst place to work period on several levels.

Clever, Missouri, United States #1240924

I am not trying to be cute, politically incorrect or offensive in any way. But this is the way I saw it when I worked at TeleTech. I find it odd that a company founded by a prominent member of the Jewish community would have supervisors who act like ***.

could not AGREE with you more!!! I have a few other choice words for that place as well... I love how you're told you can't have a schedule change but 5 min later they change the next person's=0( They FRORCE you to call off by refusing an advance request.

I used to wok for Teletech Orillia Ontario and this company loves bottom feeding machines who stink up the place!

Worked for a year as a consistent tier 1 or tier 2.Monthly performance assessment became bi-monthly.

Apparently, they wanted to downsize so they implemented this policy. So much for integrity. And guess what? You don't get to see your scorecard for weeks!

You wouldn't even know your stats but you still get the papers.

Properly resigned but was tagged as AWOL.HC said someone made a mistake in encoding but issue was not fixed.

Concord, North Carolina, United States #956812

I have worked for ttech off and on since 2008. Have never been fired and never had unemployment benefits blocked. Maybe you should review your employment performance and ethics.

I work at Teletech right now , and i do like what i do there , but the way they run the place i do not like at all.first off they push you so hard to worry about your metric scores and to stay in tier one but after getting to tier one they seem to always say empower is missed up and then they *** out of your bonus check.

Iv been tier one for Oct/Nov/Dec and finally to day in January I got my bonus check for October . when we were asking about it ,especially around Christmas the managements reply was you should not base you income off your bonus check. Most the people i work with including myself have children ,if anything we have to rely on those bonuses Teletech does not give raises and they pay pretty low as it is!

second issue is the team-leaders/supervisors on the floor , most of them(not all) are the laziest people iv ever seen. I was a restaurant manager for six years ,but had some hard times and lost my job .

had to go on unemployment because of closing down .teletech is the first phone CA job iv ever had ,so i didn't apply for management when they opened, because i felt i had no experience in this field,but then i find out that most the supervisors on the floor , never even went through training and don't even know how to do most of what the ca's do. They also don't ever wanna take a sup call if you get one or fix issues with the *** time clock always gets your time wrong. The other day i noticed when i check what time my breaks were for the day , i showed that i no call no show for the day , and i was there clocked in on time and everything . My team leader was out sick with flu all week so i walked over to another superviser and told him about it, his response was not my team not my problem !

in all my years as a kitchen manager i never once told a server from the front of house something like that , from time to time they might need me to fix there time, or ask me to run a recook out to a table because the front of house manager was busy , i would have never told them, I'm a kitchen manager ...not my problem . you lead by example , and they obviously don't get that at Teletech

lastly , they don't want anyone to have any type of originality . two months ago they decided that they had new rules for cubicles .

you can now only have two photos and up to three reference sheets at your desk , im sorry but with all the system I use i cant remember every code and process on the fly , i have to some times use a cheat sheet and just last month the brought every one these red lanyards and said everyone has to wear there id on them only , like whats it matter who is it hurting to have your own personal lanyard around your neck and the ones they gave us are those *** nylon ones that are made like tow straps you would use in your truck , they scratch your neck and are uncomfortable and there this Nazi Hitler red color which should tell you something about the company

i could go on and on but i wont this is getting too long , but i do love helping people and some days i actually really changed some ones life for the better (i work in healthcare) but i feel Im just a number

and have worth to the company and never will !

I have had similar experiences at Teletech.I called their hotline to report sexual harassment in the workplace, and went on their "we hear you" website and filed a complaint there.

If I don't receive results from doing both of them I will file a complaint with BCBS since they are the ones we actually work for.

Don't give up people.You have a right to be mad and deserve results.

Mexico City, Capital District, Venezuela #711758

Hi i wanted a job at teletech in guadalajara mexico but was told no because i dont speak usa english but i am full british from leeds yorkshire i was not happy about this as i felt it was not fair as my english is 100%

I am disappointed to read so many complaints.Unless you own a company, every job is difficult.

Teletech Corp's main negative is its underwhelming training method. This is not trainer specific as I had two trainers during my tenure with TTC. Additionally, many of the associates are disrespectful of their coworkers during the training. Some examples: many shout-out or comment during the training sessions, some are unprepared for the training, some have not confirmed their hardware readiness, some complete unrelated tasks during the training at the expense of those in the course paying attention.

TTC offers opportunity for those who wish to work. Breaks, lunches and time off are offered as any company offers.

If you do not want to work, learn or respect clients, customers or coworkers, do not apply to TTC.Keep your fast-food jobs or get a college education.

to ***nectivity Group #758978

I actually work for TTC.I love the work, but I actually find their way of doing things a bit.....aggravating.

I have had my reliability compromised twice now because of a random schedule change that i knew nothing about. My shift was from 4:30pm until 1:00am for a month. the they changed my hours to 2:30pm to 1:25am. I actually slept right through the first part of my shift- not even knowing that I was scheduled for that time.

I've had other scheduling problems, too. My schedule currently shows 2 shifts for each day, two first breaks, one second break, and one lunch- which ends fifteen minutes before the end of my break- on my schedule. I work a solid 10 hours before having a single break- 10min break included- I also found the systems used rather aggravating as well. I'd be in the middle of a call, and VM would crash on me.

THAT is ridiculous. How can I have a high Q&A if my own systems crash on me, causing my call to drop? I am now worried that I have been fired due to a family emergency. I love the work, and I do like working for TTC.

But, I do believe that there are things that really need to be changed or fixed, in my opinion. And, you have tenure.. so, you have a vastly different experience than we mere grunts do. Kind of like a grandmother swearing up and down that it's not hard to be a child.

It's been a while since you've been in our shoes..

so, why not try to see things from our standpoint.Don't you think it's possible that things may have changed since you worked in our area of employment?

to TTCAnon #758979

i also have been shorted pay. I'm missing 3 13 hour daus of pay :)

to TTCAnon Iloilo City Proper, Western Visayas, Philippines #917998

I work in TTC for more than 6 years now and I find your concerns a minor problem.First, your reliability can be fixed if you have escalated it properly before every cut-off ends.

One thing I noticed mostly is that agents keep on complaining of something they didn't escalate correctly. You need to be calm to address your concern. Talk to your supervisor or manager.

There is always a solution to every problem.The change should start on you.

to ***nectivity Group #919627

I agree with you 100%.Teletech is the most disrespectful place I have ever worked.

It's a shame because their website tries to show that they are a great place to work and do business with.They lie.

Written by #Different Experiences# on November 29, 2012 From West Point, Georgia, US I have been with Teletech for two years now.I started off with a pay of 9.50.

After a year I was able to get a promotion to Supervisor. I have never had a problem with my,pay or being shorted on hours. As far a my raise I received a $1.50 raise when promoted. Every comes in with a different experience and a different pay based on your previous qualifications.

I'm not you all did not have a bad experience but everyone has a #Different Experience#. You can't base your life on the decisions of others or their life experiences. I heard bad things too about Teletech but I took,my chance and I love my job. Like you all said every job as it's ups and downs.

I'm sorry that you all had horrible times with the company but a pot of things have improved and companies change everyday.I love love love working from home in my

I currently work for Teletech.I am in training right now.

So far I like it. I am familiar with call centers and so the bathroom breaks do not surprise me. Of course depending on how long your shift is, you can use breaks for bathroom time too.

I am sorry so many people have had such bad experiences. I am going to stay positive though.

I get to earn a paycheck while working at home. That is a blessing to me right now. So I will just pay attention and do the best that I can.

Good luck everyone!:)

I have spent the last 15 yrs working in call centers with the last 4 yrs working for BPO companies.I have worked in various levels of management and have come to a place where I am ready to take a break from the round the clock responsibility that being in management requires, so I am looking into a phone rep position with teletech at home......some of the complaints that I have read from current and former employees are somewhat invalid complaints.....some of these complaints are par for working in a call center period.

The things that do cause me to be super cautious about this company is that over the last week and a half that I have gone through the application process and interview is that there has been NO contact what so ever with a single human being.

Not even for my interview, its all been done through email and recordings. That takes the human out of the equation and with some of the comments I have seen here makes me wonder if they expect employees to be like computers when they are working.

The whole bathroom break thing for me is a serious concern because I do have a bladder issue that is legit.....if they are not recognizing doctors orders and working to make the workplace more workable for some employees.....then I wonder if this is a company for me to work for.I look at all angles when applying for a job and its not just them interviewing me to see if I am a good candidate, but I am interviewing them to see if that company is a good fit for me too and so far I am wary of Teletech.

to cautious candidate #953059

Be very aware, we are required to clock if we go I to personal aux for restroom, they do not want to pay you for the minute or less it takes to go to the restroom....Never in my life have I ever had to clock out on the job to go pee.......

They say they have morals, well they are very very low morals......Won't go into details as to what they have done to me, but beware.

to cautious candidate #958499

I work at Tele Tech from home.I have had so many issues with management.

They say one thing then you find out it was a big fat LIE.

Just a little tip at home agent do not get the benefits that the in house agents do such as paid time off and health benefits.Don't get me wrong its a pay check but there is no room for advancement.

Have to agree...this is the WORST place to work for!!!!After a year and and a half as one of their top rated agents, and as a veteran of the armed services, when I needed to take FMLA time off due to PTSD issues, it was always recorded as unapproved time off (ironically, I was working USAA, a bank that caters primarily to military and ex-military).

I finally quit on the advice of 2 therapists.

As one of them put it, working for teletech is like being in an abusive relationship.Steer clear of this company if you don't want your physical and mental health at risk!