3.3K views

You should STAY CLEAR of this pathetic, corrupt organization! This company has been the worst experience I have ever had in my entire career.

The management considers its employees second and runs it like a sweat-shop. And dont forget the EEOC violations/charges of age, race and disabilities that have been brought against them.

Just think of them like BP on the IT side..No Ethics, No Morals, ruin lives and No reason to be in business.

I fully agree with the previous review...They are well known for coming up with "bogus" reasons to have people fired and then fight the benefits that employees righfully deserve.

Had an Experience with Teletech?

Comments

Tempe, Arizona, United States #1331075

Teletech is the worst place to work period on several levels.

Clever, Missouri, United States #1240924

I am not trying to be cute, politically incorrect or offensive in any way. But this is the way I saw it when I worked at TeleTech. I find it odd that a company founded by a prominent member of the Jewish community would have supervisors who act like ***.

could not AGREE with you more!!! I have a few other choice words for that place as well... I love how you're told you can't have a schedule change but 5 min later they change the next person's=0( They FRORCE you to call off by refusing an advance request.

I used to wok for Teletech Orillia Ontario and this company loves bottom feeding machines who stink up the place!

Worked for a year as a consistent tier 1 or tier 2.Monthly performance assessment became bi-monthly.

Apparently, they wanted to downsize so they implemented this policy. So much for integrity. And guess what? You don't get to see your scorecard for weeks!

You wouldn't even know your stats but you still get the papers.

Properly resigned but was tagged as AWOL.HC said someone made a mistake in encoding but issue was not fixed.

Concord, North Carolina, United States #956812

I have worked for ttech off and on since 2008. Have never been fired and never had unemployment benefits blocked. Maybe you should review your employment performance and ethics.

I work at Teletech right now , and i do like what i do there , but the way they run the place i do not like at all.first off they push you so hard to worry about your metric scores and to stay in tier one but after getting to tier one they seem to always say empower is missed up and then they *** out of your bonus check.

Iv been tier one for Oct/Nov/Dec and finally to day in January I got my bonus check for October . when we were asking about it ,especially around Christmas the managements reply was you should not base you income off your bonus check. Most the people i work with including myself have children ,if anything we have to rely on those bonuses Teletech does not give raises and they pay pretty low as it is!

second issue is the team-leaders/supervisors on the floor , most of them(not all) are the laziest people iv ever seen. I was a restaurant manager for six years ,but had some hard times and lost my job .

had to go on unemployment because of closing down .teletech is the first phone CA job iv ever had ,so i didn't apply for management when they opened, because i felt i had no experience in this field,but then i find out that most the supervisors on the floor , never even went through training and don't even know how to do most of what the ca's do. They also don't ever wanna take a sup call if you get one or fix issues with the *** time clock always gets your time wrong. The other day i noticed when i check what time my breaks were...

in all my years as a kitchen manager i never once told a server from the front of house something like that , from time to time they might need me to fix there time, or ask me to run a recook out to a table because the front of house manager was busy , i would have never told them, I'm a kitchen manager ...not my problem . you lead by example , and they obviously don't get that at Teletech

lastly , they don't want anyone to have any type of originality . two months ago they decided that they had new rules for cubicles .

you can now only have two photos and up to three reference sheets at your desk , im sorry but with all the system I use i cant remember every code and process on the fly , i have to some times use a cheat sheet and just last month the brought every one these red lanyards and said everyone has to wear there id on them only , like whats it matter who is it hurting to have your own personal lanyard around your neck and the ones they gave us are those *** nylon ones that are made like tow straps you would use in your truck , they scratch your neck and are uncomfortable and there this Nazi Hitler red color which should tell you something about the company

i could go on and on but i wont this is getting too long , but i do love helping people and some days i actually really changed some ones life for the better (i work in healthcare) but i feel Im just a number

and have worth to the company and never will !

#919626

I have had similar experiences at Teletech.I called their hotline to report sexual harassment in the workplace, and went on their "we hear you" website and filed a complaint there.

If I don't receive results from doing both of them I will file a complaint with BCBS since they are the ones we actually work for.

Don't give up people.You have a right to be mad and deserve results.

leeinmexico
Mexico City, Capital District, Venezuela #711758

Hi i wanted a job at teletech in guadalajara mexico but was told no because i dont speak usa english but i am full british from leeds yorkshire i was not happy about this as i felt it was not fair as my english is 100%

I am disappointed to read so many complaints.Unless you own a company, every job is difficult.

Teletech Corp's main negative is its underwhelming training method. This is not trainer specific as I had two trainers during my tenure with TTC. Additionally, many of the associates are disrespectful of their coworkers during the training. Some examples: many shout-out or comment during the training sessions, some are unprepared for the training, some have not confirmed their hardware readiness, some complete unrelated tasks during the training at the expense of those in the course paying attention.

TTC offers opportunity for those who wish to work. Breaks, lunches and time off are offered as any company offers.

If you do not want to work, learn or respect clients, customers or coworkers, do not apply to TTC.Keep your fast-food jobs or get a college education.