1.1K views

All these posts are form the scammers. They set up an elaborate internet fraud.

They use a real company name for the work form home scam that involves them sending money to buy a computer and software when they are after your bank account. They want to wire transfer the money and need all your bank information. The money they put in is fake, the money they withdraw is real and you are scammed. If you get the fake fraudulent cashiers check or money order through the USPS, that's now a federal crime.

You can call the real bank on the check and find out it is a fake check, then call the local police and FBI. The real HR department at Teletech doesn't know anything about work at home and they don't do that. You can call them yourselves.

All the addresses/phone numbers/and jumping off e-mail to a non-traceable form of communication will let you know it's all fake. They blog all day about what appears to be legitimate company problems to help convince you it's real.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of teletech work at home is bank fraud. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bank fraud" of teletech recruitment. TeleTech needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teletech recruitment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at TeleTech.

Comments

Thousands of legitimate companies have faced damage to their reputations, because of scammers, usually outside the U.S., using their names to promote work at home scams. So, for example, if you get an email from someone with a gmail account, claiming to be with Microsoft and offering a work at home position which involves wiring money, cashing money orders, checks, giving them your banking information, reshipping packages, it's a scam!

I am talking to someone now from teletech, or supposedly from teletech. They claim.tje training pay is 15$ an hour and pay is $40 an hour after that.

I have had two fake work from home jobs that messaged me. One sent a check and I called and the check was stolen. They both conducted interviews via text through Hangouts or Skype.

I need a job desperately and this wasted time I can't afford. At least they didn't get my money.

to Anonymous #1409605

I actually applied for Teletech, and have their programs and stuff on a USB drive, not my hard drive. The pay is $12 an hour for training and actual shifts after that.

Whoever told you that is just scamming you. It's easy for someone to say they represent a company and throw up a Craigslist ad.

I start my training today in an hour and 30 minutes. I have done interviews through Zoom and talked to several people.

We never used Hangouts or Skype.

As I am autistic and actually have been forced to quit a job by their corporate office for things that actually affect me (loud noises), I too have been desperate for a job.

I only make SSI each month.

If I notice any unusual bank activity, I will report it. Until then, I will see where this goes.

to Anonymous #1409609

Also, TeleTech offers the ADP ALINE card, they don't send checks. Whoever you're talking to certainly does NOT represent TeleTech.

Houston, Texas, United States #1252903

I'm not an at home agent. But I can tell you 100% they do have at home agents. Wtf are you talking about lmao.

to Anonymous New York, New York, United States #1253020

Can you read? The letter writer is warning people there are scammers that use the Teletech name.The scam described above is very common and people who run these scams will use legitimate company names to promote their scam. There are only about ten thousands different accounts on this online at various websites, so surely this cannot be new information for you?

to Anonymous #1297906

while I can read it sounds the same way to me that he is saying TeleTech work at home in general is a scam which its not he needs to rephrase or reword what he is saying to talking about cause when I originally read this I thought the same exact thing WTF is he talking about with bank and wire fraud lol