Virginia, United States
1.9K views

All these posts are form the scammers. They set up an elaborate internet fraud.

They use a real company name for the work form home scam that involves them sending money to buy a computer and software when they are after your bank account. They want to wire transfer the money and need all your bank information. The money they put in is fake, the money they withdraw is real and you are scammed. If you get the fake fraudulent cashiers check or money order through the USPS, that's now a federal crime.

You can call the real bank on the check and find out it is a fake check, then call the local police and FBI. The real HR department at Teletech doesn't know anything about work at home and they don't do that. You can call them yourselves.

All the addresses/phone numbers/and jumping off e-mail to a non-traceable form of communication will let you know it's all fake. They blog all day about what appears to be legitimate company problems to help convince you it's real.

Product or Service Mentioned: Teletech Recruitment.

Reason of review: Bank fraud.

TeleTech Cons: Teletech work at home is bank fraud.

Comments

Today. I received communications from "Donald Walters".

This was what was offered. Here are some interesting facts we think you'd like to know about the job and our company: "Soon we will be setting up a new branch near your location. That is why we are looking for 10 new hires to work from home. Once the new branch is open at your location, you can either chose to work in the office or continue working from home.

This is strictly online and works from home job for now and you can as well work from anywhere of your choice or anytime that does suit you. You can choose to work during Morning, Afternoon and even during the evening.

The pay-rate is $28 per hour while training is $23 per hour and will be getting paid weekly or bi-weekly via cheque or direct deposit. let me know if you are interested so we can proceed."

@Anonymous

This Donald Walter's wanted to chat with me via "hangouts". Presented me with a contract and wanted me to deposit a cheque.

This cheque would allow me to purchase items for this "new job"? Sounds fishy...cause it is!

I then since called TTEC and this is a scam!!! Be careful out there ...

@Anonymous

Happened to me too but I did accept or give any financial information.

@Anonymous

I did too.. did u find a way to get out of that situation???

Thousands of legitimate companies have faced damage to their reputations, because of scammers, usually outside the U.S., using their names to promote work at home scams. So, for example, if you get an email from someone with a gmail account, claiming to be with Microsoft and offering a work at home position which involves wiring money, cashing money orders, checks, giving them your banking information, reshipping packages, it's a scam!

I am talking to someone now from teletech, or supposedly from teletech. They claim.tje training pay is 15$ an hour and pay is $40 an hour after that.

I have had two fake work from home jobs that messaged me. One sent a check and I called and the check was stolen. They both conducted interviews via text through Hangouts or Skype.

I need a job desperately and this wasted time I can't afford. At least they didn't get my money.

@Anonymous

I actually applied for Teletech, and have their programs and stuff on a USB drive, not my hard drive. The pay is $12 an hour for training and actual shifts after that.

Whoever told you that is just scamming you. It's easy for someone to say they represent a company and throw up a Craigslist ad.

I start my training today in an hour and 30 minutes. I have done interviews through Zoom and talked to several people.

We never used Hangouts or Skype.

As I am autistic and actually have been forced to quit a job by their corporate office for things that actually affect me (loud noises), I too have been desperate for a job.

I only make SSI each month.

If I notice any unusual bank activity, I will report it. Until then, I will see where this goes.

@Anonymous

Also, TeleTech offers the ADP ALINE card, they don't send checks. Whoever you're talking to certainly does NOT represent TeleTech.

I'm not an at home agent. But I can tell you 100% they do have at home agents. Wtf are you talking about lmao.

@Anonymous

Can you read? The letter writer is warning people there are scammers that use the Teletech name.The scam described above is very common and people who run these scams will use legitimate company names to promote their scam. There are only about ten thousands different accounts on this online at various websites, so surely this cannot be new information for you?

@Anonymous

while I can read it sounds the same way to me that he is saying TeleTech work at home in general is a scam which its not he needs to rephrase or reword what he is saying to talking about cause when I originally read this I thought the same exact thing WTF is he talking about with bank and wire fraud lol